The following statement explains how this website dte.network considers accesibility requirements. This page will be updated as further accessibility improvements are made.
This website has the following built-in accessibility features:
- you can navigate it using a keyboard or touch enabled device
- you can zoom in or out
- the design uses high colour contrast
- the design adapts to different devices and screen sizes
- moving content can be stopped
- any selectable part of the page has animation
When we publish information on this website, we will:
- structure content well
- use plain English (except for academic or scientific words that don’t have an alternative)
- use short sentences
- explain acronyms
- make sure PDFs or other documents are accessible
- write good link text
- make images and videos accessible
If you need information on this website in a different format or if you have any comments regarding accessibility requirements, contact please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your request.
We reserve the right to change this information without notice.